How do you clean those carpets to reflect the freshness of Spring?
The two most common are Hot Water Extraction or also known as Stem Cleaning and Hot Carbonation, often referred to as Dry Chemical Techniques.
So which method do you choose? Here are some highlights to make your selection somewhat easier.
Hot Water Extraction/Steam Cleaning
- High temperature of the water kills bacteria
- Extracts the dirt out of the carpet
- Deep cleans
- Long drying time – normal 4 hours
- If inferior equipment is used water and soap residue can be left behind
- Uses 1/5 amount of water
- No soap or detergent
- Natural solution used for cleaning
- Pet and Family friendly
- No soap residue which can attract dirt
Always check with the carpet manufacturer for their recommended cleaning recommendations to ensure you don’t void the carpet’s warranty.
Happy Cleaning and Happy Spring!